Last updated: December 4, 2023
Commencing February 20, 2024
Beginning Legal Professionals Training Online Course Commencing February 20, 2024SLSA will be offering its Beginning Legal Professionals Training Course online. This course will run for ten-weeks in live online sessions February 20 – April 23, 2024 on Tuesdays from 6:00-8:00PM.
During the course, the following topics will be covered:
- Role of the Legal Professional, Best Practices, and Ethics
- Court Structure, Rules of Court, Local Rules, and Legal Calendaring/Docketing
- Legal Document Preparation: Pleadings, Judicial Council Forms, Citations, Tables, and Proofs of Service
- Civil Litigation
- Discovery and Depositions
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Probate Law and Estate Planning
- Unlawful Detainer (Landlord-Tenant Law)
- Transactional Law (Corporate and Real Estate)
This course will utilize Google Suite and the Slack platform. More information will be given on the first night of instruction.
Includes course fee, Law Office Procedures Manual, all training materials.
Click here for the flyer.
More events coming soon.