Legal Secretaries, Incorporated, offers membership in six Legal Specialization Sections:
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal/Family Law
- Federal Law
- Law Office Administration
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Transactional Law
The Legal Specialization Sections provide access to continuing education workshops and seminars. Membership includes access to free quarterly workshops; quarterly newsletters containing up-to-date information, including changes in the law and forms; statewide roster of all members in each section for easy access to local procedural information in other counties; and networking opportunities.
Why you should become a section member:
- Reasonable annual dues. Dues to join each section are $20, or $75 to join all six sections for LSI® members. Dues for non-LSI members are $40 per section, or $150 to join all six sections.
- Quarterly educational programs which are free to section members.
- California Certified Legal Secretary recertification credits.
- Respect from your employer when you pass on the valuable information learned at the workshops and seminars.
- Professional and personal excellence.
- A majority of all workshops and seminars provide MCLE credits.
To join, please visit the Legal Specialization Sections webpage.
Legal Specialization Section Coordinator and Leaders
Legal Specialization Sections Coordinator
Dawn R. Forgeur, CCLS
Mary Lou Floyd, CCLS, M.S.
Law Office Administration
Tammy L. Hunt, CCLS